And
Dylan Moore

Turtle to confirm

Confirmed

calbatross

COMMISSIONER'S UPDATE

PostSun Oct 03, 2021 11:23 pm

COMMISSIONER'S UPDATE

I made an error by including Brad Boxberger in the Available Players list for the Supplemental Draft. Boxberger had previously been drafted in the FA draft by Mike, so he should not have been available for Turtle to select. Only within the past week has anyone noticed.

I have reviewed the situation thoroughly and decided the best solution is to use my powers as commissioner to award Ian Kennedy to The Turtle as a replacement for his invalid supplemental pick of Boxberger.

---

I audited rosters last week. Batters have been sorted according to their primary position for 2021 and listed in descending order of OPS. Pitchers that I expect to have a starter rating are moved into the Starting Pitchers section. Pitchers are roughly in ascending order by WHIP.

Players that I do not expect to be carded (less than 50 PA or 29.2 IP) have had their names italicized.

Prospects that I expect to have cards next year now have green type.

I may be off here or there because I did this work a few days before the season was complete, so take it for what it's worth.

I will post draft orders a few days after our league champion (season 2) is crowned, once I have been able to farm lotto numbers and process the data.

-Cal

Zizka

Re: COMMISSIONER'S UPDATE

PostMon Oct 04, 2021 1:03 am

calbatross wrote:COMMISSIONER'S UPDATE

I made an error by including Brad Boxberger in the Available Players list for the Supplemental Draft. Boxberger had previously been drafted in the FA draft by Mike, so he should not have been available for Turtle to select. Only within the past week has anyone noticed.

I have reviewed the situation thoroughly and decided the best solution is to use my powers as commissioner to award Ian Kennedy to The Turtle as a replacement for his invalid supplemental pick of Boxberger.

---

I audited rosters last week. Batters have been sorted according to their primary position for 2021 and listed in descending order of OPS. Pitchers that I expect to have a starter rating are moved into the Starting Pitchers section. Pitchers are roughly in ascending order by WHIP.

Players that I do not expect to be carded (less than 50 PA or 29.2 IP) have had their names italicized.

I may be off here or there because I did this work a few days before the season was complete, so take it for what it's worth.

I will post draft orders a few days after our league champion (season 2) is crowned, once I have been able to farm lotto numbers and process the data.

-Cal

Great work & thank you!

ed1447

Re: COMMISSIONER'S UPDATE

PostMon Oct 04, 2021 3:52 pm

calbatross wrote:COMMISSIONER'S UPDATE

---

-Cal

Thank you!

mlbphan

Re: The "Original" 24 TKL

PostMon Oct 04, 2021 10:54 pm

COMMISSIONER'S UPDATE

---

-Cal

thanx Cal. much appreciated.

Rick
mlbphan

calbatross

Lotto results, draft orders for 2022 updated

PostWed Oct 13, 2021 9:02 pm

Hi,

The lotyto results and draft orders have been updated on the GoogleDoc's 2022 Drafts tab. Here is the link again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yQgX98fW6kZdedqJ52ra5AqqsA63_D3T7y4l6pWYXl4/edit?usp=sharing

Have a great offseason!
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat