Page 9 of 272

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:54 am
by Roscodog
One to go in the EAST.

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:43 am
by thisisdan26
IN

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:39 am
by tcochran
I'm in.

3 to go in the Central.

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:51 am
by nythawk129921
I am willing to move Tulowitzki,Butler and Guzman.I am looking for Outfield,SP's and prospects that can help me in 2013

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:01 pm
by thisisdan26
nythawk129921 wrote:I am willing to move Tulowitzki,Butler and Guzman.I am looking for Outfield,SP's and prospects that can help me in 2013


Hawk PM.

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:58 pm
by Roscodog
I am looking for SP for both this year and next. If you want prospects or picks I'm open for discussion.

Mesoraco-CA, Paxton-SP
FA picks, Prospect pick

L. Cain and K. Drabek also available

...and if you want him J. Sanchez.

Could potentially move one of my catchers in a deal as well, Iannetta or Hernandez.

A. Hill 2B is a possibilty as well. (maybe)

J. Morneau to

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:23 pm
by Roscodog
Hopefully we can get this league loaded soon, by the end of the weekend at the latest would be nice. If I am unable to set me lineups, ect. by next Thursday I will have to withdraw my team as I will be on holidays for 2 weeks and will not be checking in during that time.

Trade Announcement

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:18 pm
by peterdouglas38
Peter trades

Prospect Cespedes

To nythawk for

Prospect Middlebrooks

Nythawk to confirm

Re: Trade Announcement

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:37 pm
by nythawk129921
peterdouglas38 wrote:Peter trades

Prospect Cespedes

To nythawk for

Prospect Middlebrooks

Nythawk to confirm



Confirmed

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:10 pm
by Roscodog
Roscodog wrote:Hopefully we can get this league loaded soon, by the end of the weekend at the latest would be nice. If I am unable to set me lineups, ect. by next Thursday I will have to withdraw my team as I will be on holidays for 2 weeks and will not be checking in during that time.



6 to go