Page 7 of 272

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:29 am
by blsmith7
And Peter - I believe you already have a plurality, so we can move ahead with your plans.

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:26 pm
by Sknsfan
1. Peter YES
2. TheChamp87 YES
3. sknsfan - Yes
4. BillyV
5. tcochran - YES
6. Rosco -YES
7. ThisisRay - YES
8. WPWangFuddle
9. Aray
10. Nythawk- YES
11. Smitty - YES
12. thisisdan - YES

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:59 pm
by peterdouglas38
Yes, the measure has passed.

Divisional assignments forthcoming.

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:33 pm
by peterdouglas38
League has been created.

MLKL 2012 SEASON 2
PASSWORD: MLKL2

EAST CAN LOAD.

Here are the divisional assignments:

EAST
Peter
Thisisdan
Tcochran
Sknsfan

CENTRAL
Roscodog
WPWangfuddle
BillyV
Aray

WEST
theChamp87
Thisisray
Smitty
Nythawk

I will update the roster tab as soon as I can. Let's Load!

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:07 pm
by tcochran
peterdouglas38 wrote:League has been created.

MLKL 2012 SEASON 2
PASSWORD: MLKL2

EAST CAN LOAD.

Here are the divisional assignments:

EAST
Peter
Thisisdan
Tcochran
Sknsfan

CENTRAL
Roscodog
WPWangfuddle
BillyV
Aray

WEST
theChamp87
Thisisray
Smitty
Nythawk

I will update the roster tab as soon as I can. Let's Load!


Hey Peter, KD's team had the 7th best record in the most recent season. According to the rules, that means Central Div for this next season, right?

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:41 pm
by peterdouglas38
Yes, KD's team is seventh. However, according to the rules, that places KD's team in the east. The rules state that the assignments go like this: "1-4-7-10 East, 2-5-8-11 Central and 3-6-9-12 West"

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:13 pm
by tcochran
peterdouglas38 wrote:Yes, KD's team is seventh. However, according to the rules, that places KD's team in the east. The rules state that the assignments go like this: "1-4-7-10 East, 2-5-8-11 Central and 3-6-9-12 West"


Peter, that's for the initial season only. After that, it goes by W/L records.

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:16 pm
by peterdouglas38
Guys, I'm gonna need clarification on this divisional alignment issue. Have we been doing reverse order? As I read the rules the format is more complicated.

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:44 pm
by tcochran
peterdouglas38 wrote:Guys, I'm gonna need clarification on this divisional alignment issue. Have we been doing reverse order? As I read the rules the format is more complicated.


"4) Divisional assignments for season 2 each year will be determined by the final win/loss records of season 1."

This is pretty standard language for a 2-season keeper. Even if not explicitly stated, the traditional pattern is for the 4 top teams go in the East, the next 4 in the Central,and the other 4 in the West.

Re: Major League Keeper League (MLKL)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:35 pm
by peterdouglas38
Thanks. Yeah, I read it differently, but then I'm more of a lawyer:) these rules sure have a lot of holes in them and a lot of vague language. It doesn't even say what order you apply based on the win/loss records.

Okay, so ignore my previous posting about divisions.

Divisions should be:

EAST
Peter
Roscodog
theChamp87
Thisisdan

CENTRAL
WPWangFuddle
ThisisRay
Tcochran
BillyV

WEST
Smitty
Sknsfan
Aray
Nythawk

EAST CAN LOAD.