Brandon McCarthy

to WJS6768 for

9th Rd FA pick

Bill to confirm

Confirmed

Ninersphan

Re: USKL 2

PostThu Jun 14, 2018 9:04 pm

I may have to quit now. I don't have the time to do the research to make the picks, it's either that or you skip me for the next two weeks unti; I can make a players avail list, which is tough to do because there are no positions listed on the rosters.

I HATE to do this. but i don't know what other choice I have. :(

blsmith7

PostThu Jun 14, 2018 9:45 pm

Ninersphan wrote:I may have to quit now. I don't have the time to do the research to make the picks, it's either that or you skip me for the next two weeks unti; I can make a players avail list, which is tough to do because there are no positions listed on the rosters.

Well, I guess we can skip you for two weeks, but I put together my own players wanted list and it took me about an hour. And I'm not sure what you mean when you say "there are no positions listed on the rosters" when there is a tab with players by position. It's a little late to look for a replacement when we are 7 rounds in.

Ninersphan

PostThu Jun 14, 2018 9:55 pm

blsmith7 wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:I may have to quit now. I don't have the time to do the research to make the picks, it's either that or you skip me for the next two weeks unti; I can make a players avail list, which is tough to do because there are no positions listed on the rosters.

Well, I guess we can skip you for two weeks, but I put together my own players wanted list and it took me about an hour. And I'm not sure what you mean when you say "there are no positions listed on the rosters" when there is a tab with players by position. It's a little late to look for a replacement when we are 7 rounds in.

I'll try and catch up if I get some free time this weekend, but please just skip me when I come up, tomorrow. But if you put together a players avail list why not send it to the league??

blsmith7

PostThu Jun 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
blsmith7 wrote:

I'll try and catch up if I get some free time this weekend, but please just skip me when I come up, tomorrow. But if you put together a players avail list why not send it to the league??

On an index card, I wrote down the names of 20 pitchers and 20 position players that I would be interested in drafting. It took me about an hour. As you know, I am not a technically savvy person, and I do not have the time to do the tedious (for me) task of doing a SS list until maybe next week my school year is over and final exams are graded.

Palmtana

PostThu Jun 14, 2018 10:28 pm

Ninersphan wrote:But if you put together a players avail list why not send it to the league??

Some leagues have a players available list and some don't. Some have 10, 15, or no drops. Change parks every year, every two years, trade only. Leashed or unleashed. Carded or uncarded. Prospects or not. Every league is not fit for every manager. Pick and choose what's good for you.

blsmith7 wrote:On an index card, I wrote down the names of 20 pitchers and 20 position players that I would be interested in drafting. It took me about an hour.

I use cardstock lol. I put together my availables list for this league in January. No need to wait till the last minute.

edub1969

PostFri Jun 15, 2018 8:03 am

Trade announcement

edub1969 trades

Eric Hosmer
2019 5th Rd FA

to blsmith7 for

Aaron Sanchez
2019 1st Rd FA

Smitty to confirm

blsmith7

PostFri Jun 15, 2018 9:44 am

edub1969 wrote:Trade announcement

edub1969 trades

Eric Hosmer
2019 5th Rd FA

to blsmith7 for

Aaron Sanchez
2019 1st Rd FA

Smitty to confirm

Confirmed

Palmtana

PostThu Jun 21, 2018 5:35 pm

tcochran wrote:This is a hard league to keep up with!

More for some than others apparently lol.

tcochran

PostThu Jun 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Palmtana wrote:
tcochran wrote:This is a hard league to keep up with!

More for some than others apparently lol.

:lol:
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat