• Author

Palmtana

Re: USKL 2

PostThu Apr 25, 2019 10:24 pm

Confirmed

Palmtana

PostThu Apr 25, 2019 10:38 pm

Ninersphan wrote:Uhm given that Ernie owns most of the picks in round 1, may want to be sure everyone knows we’re starting seeing as half the league doesn’t pick until round 2 or later. :shock:

Check your e-mail Bill. I notified the league this morning that I would start the draft later today. That time came a couple of hours ago when I let everyone know that the draft was live. Also, let's keep the chat out of the Drops/Draft thread.
(I deleted your post in the Drops/Draft thread and moved it over here.)

Ninersphan

PostThu Apr 25, 2019 10:52 pm

Palmtana wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:Uhm given that Ernie owns most of the picks in round 1, may want to be sure everyone knows we’re starting seeing as half the league doesn’t pick until round 2 or later. :shock:

Check your e-mail Bill. I notified the league this morning that I would start the draft later today. That time came a couple of hours ago when I let everyone know that the draft was live. Also, let's keep the chat out of the Drops/Draft thread.
(I deleted your post in the Drops/Draft thread and moved it over here.)

Bob, Got the email bu just because you emailed everyone doesn’t mean they’ve read it, seen it or not had it moved to their spam folder. Everyone SHOULD know we’ve started but we’ve all been doing this long enough to know someone will pop in late and say they didn’t know we started. The whole reason for no clock (at least as it was originally conceived)is to make sure every one knows we’ve started. If you’ve made a pick you can’t really say you didn’t know.

Palmtana

PostThu Apr 25, 2019 11:24 pm

I haven't had any issues with managers not reading league e-mails but I think I see what you are saying. Conceivably, because of the potential speed of Rd. 1, someone in Rd. 2 (when the clock starts) who is unaware that the draft has started may be skipped. 3 qualifiers in one sentence!

So to protect against this worst case scenario the clock will not start until Monday regardless of the round. Thanks for bring up the possible obstacle to a smooth running draft Bill.

Also, league, let me know if you are having issues receiving my e-mails.

Ninersphan

PostThu Apr 25, 2019 11:36 pm

Palmtana wrote:I haven't had any issues with managers not reading league e-mails but I think I see what you are saying. Conceivably, because of the potential speed of Rd. 1, someone in Rd. 2 (when the clock starts) who is unaware that the draft has started may be skipped. 3 qualifiers in one sentence!

So to protect against this worst case scenario the clock will not start until Monday regardless of the round. Thanks for bring up the possible obstacle to a smooth running draft Bill.

Also, league, let me know if you are having issues receiving my e-mails.

Cool beans. :D

Palmtana

PostThu Apr 25, 2019 11:46 pm

Ninersphan wrote:Cool beans. :D

I had to google that one Bill. So you're a "Full House" fan?

Ninersphan

PostFri Apr 26, 2019 12:09 am

Palmtana wrote:

Uhm no. Had no idea that phrase originated on that show. Just something i’ve Said for years don’t remember where I first heard it. Thought it was a pretty common expression.

Palmtana

PostFri Apr 26, 2019 12:18 am

Ninersphan wrote:
Palmtana wrote:

Uhm no. Had no idea that phrase originated on that show. Just something i’ve Said for years don’t remember where I first heard it. Thought it was a pretty common expression.

Now you know.

Palmtana

PostFri Apr 26, 2019 12:28 am

Keith, concerning our trade, I'm putting you down for 14 picks unless you want to drop someone. Let me know.

Rosters must be at 40 at the end of the draft so I'll have a supplemental pick after ya'll are done.

klx22

PostFri Apr 26, 2019 6:28 am

Palmtana wrote:Keith, concerning our trade, I'm putting you down for 14 picks unless you want to drop someone. Let me know.

Rosters must be at 40 at the end of the draft so I'll have a supplemental pick after ya'll are done.

I will adjust my original post & make a drop.
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat