USKL 2 Chat/Trades

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

klx22

Re: USKL 2 Chat/Trades

PostSun Jul 11, 2021 10:22 pm

That’s great news & thx for sharing, Bob!

Eddie E

PostTue Jul 13, 2021 1:43 pm

Eddie E trades:

Riley Smith RP AZ
2022 7th rd FA pick

to BlSmith7 for:

Archie Bradley RP CIN
2022 6th rd FA pick

Smitty to confirm

blsmith7

PostTue Jul 13, 2021 2:41 pm

Eddie E wrote:Eddie E trades:

Riley Smith RP AZ
2022 7th rd FA pick

to BlSmith7 for:

Archie Bradley RP CIN
2022 6th rd FA pick

Smitty to confirm

Confirmed

Palmtana

PostFri Jul 30, 2021 11:57 am

Congratulations to Ninersphan as he bested NMILSTEIN's squad in 5 games to take the Season 1 Ring. We will next meet during the first week in October for our Supp. Draft.

Ninersphan

PostFri Jul 30, 2021 12:12 pm

Thanks, strong pitching and Freddie Freeman. My first title this set, hope it’s not my last.

blsmith7

PostFri Jul 30, 2021 12:45 pm

Ninersphan wrote:Thanks, strong pitching and Freddie Freeman. My first title this set, hope it’s not my last.

Congrats Bill - you deserve more than a few titles after the year that you've had - well done!

Ninersphan

PostFri Jul 30, 2021 1:51 pm

blsmith7 wrote:
Ninersphan wrote:Thanks, strong pitching and Freddie Freeman. My first title this set, hope it’s not my last.

Congrats Bill - you deserve more than a few titles after the year that you've had - well done!

Speaking of which, I’m copy/pasting my wife’s FB post from last night:
Amanda update - Day 129: It has been a long journey to get to this point, and while there is still a lot more physical therapy still to do, we celebrated her strength and perseverance tonight with a special goodbye dinner. Yes, we’ve reached the milestone of her being ready to go back to Charlotte and resume a pre-accident life of a normal college student.
We didn’t travel this journey alone, and we can’t thank everyone enough for all the love and support; particularly Maria and Tom, as well as our amazing neighbors Paul, Stephanie, and Danielle.
We have so much to be thankful for, and while I’m going to miss seeing her smiling face every day, and having my card playing and Netflix watching buddy here, we are so very proud of her!

We move her back tomorrow. :D

blsmith7

PostFri Jul 30, 2021 2:46 pm

Ninersphan wrote:
blsmith7 wrote:

Speaking of which, I’m copy/pasting my wife’s FB post from last night:
Amanda update - Day 129: It has been a long journey to get to this point, and while there is still a lot more physical therapy still to do, we celebrated her strength and perseverance tonight with a special goodbye dinner. Yes, we’ve reached the milestone of her being ready to go back to Charlotte and resume a pre-accident life of a normal college student.
We didn’t travel this journey alone, and we can’t thank everyone enough for all the love and support; particularly Maria and Tom, as well as our amazing neighbors Paul, Stephanie, and Danielle.
We have so much to be thankful for, and while I’m going to miss seeing her smiling face every day, and having my card playing and Netflix watching buddy here, we are so very proud of her!

We move her back tomorrow. :D

More important than any championship ever won...good news Bill!

bigmahon

PostFri Jul 30, 2021 5:18 pm

Great news Bill! And congrats on the winning the title.

KEVINEHLE

PostFri Jul 30, 2021 5:32 pm

Congrats Bill. It's so great you have a kickass daughter who is fighting the fight amazingly well. So glad she can get back to being a "normal college student".
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat