SDKL

Moderator: Palmtana

• Author

seanreflex

Re: SDKL

PostSat Mar 23, 2024 2:18 pm

DC - please disregard my previous message requesting drop. You can do the promotion and the drop at the time you post your drops. I'll request drops later this weekend.

Ninersphan

PostSat Mar 23, 2024 2:42 pm

Desperately seeking shortstops. I currently have not a single player on my squad that I can play at either SS currently. If you have extras, I'm all ears. Willing to move draft picks, prosect picks, and a few SP's in my quest to get capable SS. PM or email me.
Last edited by Ninersphan on Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the ghost of roger maris

PostSat Mar 23, 2024 7:27 pm

Ghost trades
2024 6th ROund FA pick (#70 ) and Stuart Fairchild
to UNCTarheel for
SP Tony Gonsolin.

UNCTH to confirm and celebrate NC in the sweet 16
vivan Correcaminos! Andale! Andale!

unctarheel

PostSat Mar 23, 2024 8:58 pm

the ghost of roger maris wrote:Ghost trades
2024 6th ROund FA pick (#70 ) and Stuart Fairchild
to UNCTarheel for
SP Tony Gonsolin.

UNCTH to confirm and celebrate NC in the sweet 16

I confirm this trade

unctarheel

PostSat Mar 23, 2024 9:45 pm

Rule interpretation request:

I originally traded away my Round 6 free-agent pick, so I would have needed a pick in Round 7 to "cover" that trade, correct? However, I just acquired a different free-agent pick in Round 6 via trade. So do I still need a Round 7 pick to cover the original one that I traded away, or do I meet the rule requirement by making my final FA pick in Round 6 with the newly acquired selection?

seanreflex

PostSun Mar 24, 2024 2:06 am

unctarheel wrote:Rule interpretation request:

I originally traded away my Round 6 free-agent pick, so I would have needed a pick in Round 7 to "cover" that trade, correct? However, I just acquired a different free-agent pick in Round 6 via trade. So do I still need a Round 7 pick to cover the original one that I traded away, or do I meet the rule requirement by making my final FA pick in Round 6 with the newly acquired selection?

At this point you will need to drop enough players when you post your drops so that your roster isn’t full when your round 6 pick comes around. The pick you trade has to be available to the receiver of the pick. In your case, you need to drop at least enough players so that your roster isn’t full before Traderider picks in your 6th rd spot so you need to drop 6 players (because I own your 2nd rd pick). Your final pick would come in Rd 7.

So prior to drops being called for (which I’ll do today (Sunday) you can trade whatever you want to. But when you drop, that’s when you need to cover your trades.

I own Ninerspan’s 8th rd pick. So he can’t decide to drop only 5 players. That would mean he would have traded me a pick with no value. That’s what the rule is designed to prevent.

unctarheel

PostSun Mar 24, 2024 9:58 am

Thanks for the clarification.

unctarheel

PostSun Mar 24, 2024 10:06 am

If you would like to trade your 6th round pick (#2 in the round) for Ghost's 6th round pick (#10 in the round) that I just acquired in exchange for Thairo Estrada, I am still interested in the deal.

unctarheel trades Thairo Estrada and Ghost's 6th round pick (acquired via Gonsolin trade)

to ninersphan in exchange for his 6th round pick in the 2024 free-agent draft

trade to be confirmed

Ninersphan

PostSun Mar 24, 2024 12:17 pm

unctarheel wrote:If you would like to trade your 6th round pick (#2 in the round) for Ghost's 6th round pick (#10 in the round) that I just acquired in exchange for Thairo Estrada, I am still interested in the deal.

unctarheel trades Thairo Estrada and Ghost's 6th round pick (acquired via Gonsolin trade)

to ninersphan in exchange for his 6th round pick in the 2024 free-agent draft

trade to be confirmed

Confirm, cut Kolton Wong

Ninersphan

PostSun Mar 24, 2024 12:18 pm

seanreflex wrote:
I own Ninerspan’s 8th rd pick. So he can’t decide to drop only 5 players. That would mean he would have traded me a pick with no value. That’s what the rule is designed to prevent.

NO worries there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to Individual League Chat