• Author

rburgh

Re: Armchair 47

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 4:41 pm

OK going in to drop Alomar now.

Muadib1950

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Just noted rburgh switched a Pick & selected his Park, so I have restarted the Draft ... and only 2 picks now left to go ... htintx has 1 player to pick, and FB Mike must pick his Park.

Then East members can begin loading once they've closed out the Diamond Dope selections ... East either by Draft Slots 1,4,7, and 10 ... or as Dennis has perhaps otherwise designated due to folks' Holiday schedules or some such. Check your League mail traffic, ILC mail, or Text him if you're not sure what to do. (Dennis may be wandering around some Sedona canyon today, or climbing a giant butte ... so don't despair if he doesn't Text right back to you. Our deserts are not festooned with cell towers ... yet ...) His cell number is above in an earlier post.

And don't forget the Trade affecting this League (not reflected on the Dope chart): Ted Williams and Duke Snider now will reside with the Persian Shrugs (my Team and Mark McGwire and Ralph Kiner will move to Toledo and play for the Bud Fowler's Blue Stockings (Dennis' team). I think both of us are slotted for the West Division, too.

Happy New Year everyone!
Jon
~~,__o
~_-\ < ,
(*)/ (*) ----------------->

doc x

League Created

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 8:16 pm

League Name: Armchair General Managers 47

PW: Cobb

Assuming Divisions As:

East: 1, 4, 7, 10

Central: 2, 5, 8, 11

West: 3, 6, 9, 12

rburgh

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Rules issues are probably my fault. Doug is in the process of switching E and W right now so he can load before going away.

dspeters5

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 10:16 pm

League is setup and east is already filled, we did have some confusion. Anyway,,,,, thanks for the help. I will have a challenge loading Friday, but we will work it out. Go with original assignments.

League Name: Armchair General Managers 47

PW: Cobb

Assuming Divisions As:

East: 1, 4, 7, 10

Central: 2, 5, 8, 11

West: 3, 6, 9, 12

Dennis

dspeters5

Re: Armchair 47 WEST is now loading

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 11:02 am

Thank you boys, the west is now loading, two guys left to enter.

Best draft ever. Thanks for helping me out with quick league entries. You guys are the absolute best.

Dennis

Muadib1950

Re: Armchair 47 WEST is now loading

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 3:06 pm

dspeters5 wrote:Thank you boys, the west is now loading, two guys left to enter.

Best draft ever. Thanks for helping me out with quick league entries. You guys are the absolute best.

Dennis

I am the Seattle & Aggie A & M 12th Man I see. Had a very busy work day at the office this morning & only now just signing on to see ALL 11 of the rest of you fully loaded & ready ... so drop yer linen & stop yer grinnin' ... I'll post my team momentarily too. You guys really help Dennis out by letting him load today and not have to sweat it Friday evening ...

Although I thought we'd have a Waivers session at 5 PM ET on Friday, but the League configuration indicates its a Frenzy set up so I don't know if the initial Rosters will reveal within 10 minutes of my entry ... or at 11 PM ET tonight. But we shall see. Let's just hope the Persians do shrug ... with the armies of so many getting all bent out of shape over things that are ... well ... petty is not the right word for the concerns ... but it is for the attitudes and intolerance toward them ... but I digress. We are a tiny garden floating in the harshest ocean of night around a tiny star ...

Muadib1950

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 7:20 pm

No Waivers on Friday -- League was established for a FRENZY session -- which will occur at 11 PM ET tonight, Jan. 2nd. Initial Rosters are revealed then too.

dspeters5

Thanks for such a speedy draft

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 12:21 am

Boys, thanks so much for a great and efficient draft. I was able to load my team in the west, hours before I was leaving civilization and heading to the wilderness of Arizona. Back to Chicago tomorrow am.
Previous

Return to Individual League Chat